Letting your property
If you have a property to let Patricia Williams Property Management specialises in residential lettings and property management of small flats to large rural properties and country houses. We provide the highest service to our clients ensuring our excellent reputation gained over many years.
We manage residential properties, let, furnished or unfurnished on long and short lets on behalf of private individuals and companies. We advise on all aspects of residential lettings from choosing an investment property to let, to rental assessments and investments returns.
We also ensure you are up to date with all the relevant legislation including Housing Acts, Fire Regulations, Gas and Electricity Regulations, all of which are vital to a landlord. We can also arrange any necessary insurance on your behalf. If required, we can also assist with redecorating, furnishings, tree and garden maintenance.
Our established reputation and strong local marketing ensures a constant flow of applicants including large companies and relocation agents making Patricia Williams their first choice for seeking quality rented accommodation.
Whilst the majority of our business is based around Louth, Market Rasen and surrounding areas, we do operate north, towards Grimsby and the Humber Bank, east to the Lincolnshire Coast and south as far as Horncastle.
As members of A.R.L.A. (The Association of Residential Letting Agents), we meet their high standards of competence and client accounting. For further information regarding A.R.L.A. visit their web site for more information about letting residential property and buying a house for investment to rent out.
Please call us for advice on any aspect of letting your property at anytime or alternatively arrange for a marketing appraisal without obligation. We look forward to being of service.
Preventative Measures for any Property - Burst Pipes
- Check your loft
- Keep your loft hatch open during cold snaps
- Don't insulate underneath your tank
- Keep your heating on
- In the event of a freeze - turn off your water at the mains as a precaution
- Check your pipes during winter months
- If going away on holiday, system drain when unoccupied
- Fit a leak/frost detection auto shut valve
- Landlords should educate their tenants, so they are aware what action they need to take to prevent frost damage to internal pipes
- Consider fitting a combi system - no loft pipes
5 steps to mitigate a loss
- Act quickly but calmly
- Turn off the water supply
- Turn off the electricity
- Turn off the heating system
- Check your property for damage